National Public Viking

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ancient Mariner Returns

|current sounds| V/A- The Garden of Forking Paths

I'm going to gracefully bow out of my original idea to make a pop album for the RPM Challenge. To be quite honest, a month is not enough time for me to record the album I want, especially with limited resources. There are many sketches and rough demos now, which is great, but the perfectionist in me wouldn't want those to get out.

So I'm going to spend the rest of the challenge recording a solo guitar and organ CD sounding something like Keiji Haino meets Alan Sparhawk (Low). Thus, I'm returning to my Ancient Mariner moniker.

Also...
Nigel Tufnel: "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." (Requires Washington Post login, although I think you can use a NY Times password.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home