National Public Viking

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Twizzlers Cola & Cherry

|current sounds| Reno 911 on the TV

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

While picking up some toothpaste, I walked down the candy aisle today. Much to my surprise, there's a new Twizzlers flavor! Cola & Cherry. It says "limited edition" on the front of the bag, which means the company's not too sure about keeping this one around, especially after the mostly boring multi-fruit-flavored bag that came out who knows how many years ago (the "orange" was delicious, though).

I do love biting off the ends of these licquorice sticks and using them for straws in sodas, so a Cola flavor was so inevitable. The flavors have been separated to, you know, mix and match as you please, which is a good idea. Unfortunately, I'm sad to report that the brown Cola Twizzler tastes like battery acid. I don't even want to know what it would taste like after sitting in a Coke can for ten minutes. In fact, it'd probably ruin the Coke.

I ate the whole bag anyway. Haven't had my Twizzler fix all summer.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger tuppenhut said...

I HAVE TO FIND SOME IMMEDIATELY.

If I can't get them here you are smuggling some back for me. They are neither liquid nor gel so it shouldn't be a problem.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Lars Gotrich said...

if i see them in the CVS next time i'm there, i'll pick you up a bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home