National Public Viking

Sunday, August 20, 2006

An excuse to share this cute cartoon

|current sounds| The Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus (various MP3s courtesy of Jason at Opus)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, the blog's not dead. I'm just not spending much time on the internet now that I'm home in Georgia. And come later this week (or next week depending on my car situation... as in, where to store my car), I'll be moving back to Washington, D.C. I'm taking a bit of a risk moving to the city for a job that may or may not exist down the road, but I'm willing to take various jobs and live with some former NPR interns in the meantime.

Therefore, National Public Viking will continue, though not as an intern but as a, ahem, working man. Updates to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home